Malaysia is a great country to visit. There are a lot of of amazing places to visit in Malaysia. Malaysia- the true Asia, is one of the most visited destinations in the world. In this post, I am going to tell you how to get Malaysian Visa from Bangladesh.
The first and foremost thing prior to getting a VISA, is to get the required documents.
Required Documents for Malaysian Visa:
1. Bank Statement (Last 6-month transactions)
2. Bank Solvency Certificate.
3. Studentship certificate from your college/University if you are a student. Employment certificate if you are currently employed. Trade License if you have business in BD. Also, if you are employed and/or have a business in bd, make sure to provide a Business card.
4. Colored photographs 50mm*35mm (50mm height, 35 mm width)
– Make sure that you have healthy balance at your Bank account when you get the statement. I would recommend that you have at least 100,000 BDT at your Bank account. Keep the money until you get the VISA.
– If you haven’t visited any country before, it’s highly unlikely that you will get the VISA but there are exceptions. For me, I went to Nepal before but luckily I got the VISA.
– Typically, it takes around a week to get the VISA but it might take up to 15 days, don’t worry, be patient.
– You can’t submit the documents unless you talk to any authorized agent of Malaysian Embassy. Check out the link for Authorized Malaysian Visa AGENT.
– Don’t try to cheat. Don’t submit any fake documents.
– The official VISA fee is 3100+ the commission of the agent = +- 3600 BDT.
So, if you are planning to visit Malaysian, get these documents, talk to an agent and submit your documents. I hope this post gave you an insight about getting Malaysian visa from Bangladesh. If you have any question, please do comment below